Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Deaf Consumer Representative Needs Your Feedback

My name is Lisa N. Bothwell, and I am the deaf consumer representative
on the High Level Leadership Council for Work Pays
(
www.work-pays.org). We are working on a strategic plan to improve
employment for people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or deaf-blind
and/or who have other disabilities over the next five years in
Louisiana. I am interested in gathering information, comments,
stories, concerns, questions and suggestions about the employment of
people with disabilities in this state particularly those who are
deaf, hard-of-hearing or deaf-blind.

I am also on a Medicaid Purchase Plan (Medicaid Infrastructure
Grant/MIG) Council (
http://www.dhh.louisiana.gov/offices/?ID=136) as a
deaf consumer representative so I am interested in gathering similar
information for this issue as well.

Please e-mail me at 
lisa.bothwell@gmail.com. I have VP/AIM so feel
free to ask me for my number/screenname. Please rely back by Thursday
(Aug. 4).

Thank you,
Lisa N. Bothwell

No comments:

Post a Comment